Important: directly after you become a Patron, send an email at email@example.com to ask for the book chapter.[/fusion_text][fusion_text]
24-hour In Sync Nutrition book chapter offer[/fusion_text][fusion_text]
- Are you blinded by all the information out there?
- Paralyzed by all the decisions you can make when it comes to training and nutrition?
- Afraid you may be missing out on muscle gains because your training program is not optimal?
- Are you unsure which type of cardio – if any – can help you lose fat in certain areas?
- Maybe you’re coaching actual clients, but you’re unsure how to put all the science out there into practice?
- Multiple science-based lessons per week on nutrition and how to directly apply them to reap the benefits.
- One weekly video where I extensively discuss proper technique for optimized (and unknown) exercises.
[/fusion_text][fusion_button link="https://www.patreon.com/stijnvanwilligen" title="" target="_blank" link_attributes="" alignment="center" modal="" hide_on_mobile="small-visibility,medium-visibility,large-visibility" class="" id="" color="default" button_gradient_top_color="" button_gradient_bottom_color="" button_gradient_top_color_hover="" button_gradient_bottom_color_hover="" accent_color="" accent_hover_color="" type="" bevel_color="" border_width="" size="xlarge" stretch="default" shape="" icon="" icon_position="left" icon_divider="no" animation_type="" animation_direction="left" animation_speed="0.3" animation_offset=""]Go to Patreon (24 hour chapter offer)[/fusion_button][fusion_text] You can upgrade to (recommended for PTs and coaches):
- One weekly (live) webinar where I answer all your questions on nutrition and training (and coaching).
- Systems and contents to put science into practice like macro-optimized recipes, sample programs, guides, etc.
[/fusion_text][/fusion_builder_column][/fusion_builder_row][/fusion_builder_container]]]>“Stijn van Willigen provides excellent work for Bayesian Bodybuilding. He’s evidence-based and is great at conveying scientific information to the public in a reader-friendly fashion with his infographics and savvy writing. His work has significantly improved the quality of our articles and online PT Course.”